pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Most. Cute. Animal. Picture. Ever..... of the week.


This is a picture of Koala Bear that got too hot from the heat wave that is taking over Australia. Someone saw the Koala come up onto their back porch looking under the weather and over heated, so they put a bucket of cold water outside. After sipping the water, the marsupial did what any living thing on this level of adorableness would do. He got into the bucket and took a cold bath. PRICELESS. I think I just discovered I have a heart. If there was a video of this it would totally beat out Christian Bale and "high 5 year old" as viral video of the week. Dare I say that he may have Stains beat!!! Wait, wait, I may be taking this too far...

Here are two more... Thanks Bro!

1 comment:

Laura said...

My heart still belongs to Stains.