pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Women are off to a great start in 2009!!!!!


Oh yes, 2009 may be the year of the Skank. The occupation of Reality TV is their home base and anyone who tries to take them from their bad economy random Vh1 or MTV shows will have hell to pay. If you have no idea what I am talking about let me  give you some Real Talk. Dirty, skanky, trashy, street walking drunk mess women are taking over TV. In terms of Tv this is a good thing, but in terms of the world this very very bad. That is neither here nor there right now.

I will make my point with two shows ( I know there are many I could use, but I feel these two clearly make my point). Rock of Love Bus is transcending the possibilities of Skank on TV. We are seeing things that never crossed my mind when I thought how a television watching experience could be made better. Aside from the drunk mess (which includes a test tube shot of alcohol out of a veejay), the show also has some down right crazy awesome borderline people who are willingly to destroy their life and any chance at meaning full work on national TV.

Now on the other side of the coin are the Real House Wife's of Orange County. They are included here because their show has become so vindictive, trashy, mean spirited and down right Paris Hilton circa 2001, that they really are nothing more than Rock of Skank in expensive jewelry and more clothes.

After seeing Tamra willfully get Gretchen shitfaced to the point of it being criminal, only to make her look stupid or have her cheat on her dying fiance, I was disgusted, but also highly entertained. The fact that Tamra used her son as a pawn in a vicious catty attempt destroy the girl who is more pretty than her with no remorse about Gretchen's dying fiance, showed me a true CUNT. That is all she and the rest of those Skank bags are. CUNTS. 20 years ago they would have been on the Rock of Love Bus doing shots out of each others, then a lot cleaner, ham wallets. 

Here, Here!!!!!!! To Skanks!!!! Thanks for making my TV watching experience that much more ummm...gross? I will continue to watch and be highly entertained, I just may have to wear a raincoat to prevent myself from getting a disease. 

No comments: