pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Im Back!!!!


I gave up blogging for a while for a number of reasons. First I am now a busy lawyer, so i don't have the time. Second, I was having trouble with the blog and wrote two really intricate well written posts that were lost by blogger. After getting frustrated I gave up blogging. Well, I have decided to try it again. I know no one actually reads this blog, but just for feeling like i am sharing fun stuff with people I am going to try it again. 

I return to you with some of my favorite things of 2008. You know like Oprah, but not at all.

First off is my favorite video of 08. Dancing styles always start in the underground and creep up to the mainstream in Britney Spears or Rihanna videos. Check out this MIA Buraka Som Sistema video with dancers from Angola and Senegal. The song is sick, but pay attention because you will see this style on this summers So You Think You Can Dance and you can act all Hipsterish by saying " yeah been there done that!"


No comments: