pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Video

It looks like Sunday Video is turning into my only post. I am sure that I will get back on my game as I start getting settled into my new job. Anyway, this weeks video is in honor of the return of V. Since everything from the 80's and 90's is being redone, ABC has decided to bring back V (the original miniseries) from 1983. You may have to strain your brain to remember this gem, but I was thinking about this show the other day, remembering the cool action figures and laser guns I had. The figures even had mask that could be taken off to reveal their alien faces!!! This show was the shit. I am leaving out the best thing about the show. If you don't remember watch the video.



If there is one thing to help Americans through this shitty economic time its hamster eating aliens. You know we are really headed toward the 1992 recession when everything you see is from the 1980's or the early 1990's. I am sure I will watch it. Hey, give me an episode of V and Real Housewives of Atlanta and my night is set.....so sad...so sad.

No comments: