pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Sunday, July 27, 2008

DVR Alert...


I like to watch Fox New's Red Eye when I am up that late - 3:00 a.m. Greg Gutfeld is a good enough host, but the guest comedians/ bloggers they have on are always worth a laugh. On very special occasions, Michelle Collins is on and sometimes hosts. You can thank me by coming back to this blog and clicking on the ads for letting you know Michelle Collins is hosting Monday night. The show started out in February 2007 as a kind of awkward conservative attempt at comedy, but it has developed into a very un-Fox News variety/ pop culture show. The transition in my opinion occurred after the now infamous firing of Rachel Mardsen. I have watched it since its beginning and can safely say that it is now very watchable. The show stands by itself, but Michelle definitely makes the show more enjoyable. Check it out. 

No comments: