pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Friday, July 4, 2008

Update on That Gangsta Mars Principal...


I am giving an update on that bad ass principle from Mars because my previous post proved to be more popular with the Yinzers than anything else I have blogged about (sad I know). Well, it appears, from Butler County Court Dockets (which are public if anyone is interested), that Miss Saker posted bond and waived her arraignment. The first three (yes three, there were four total, Go Anna!!) disorderly conducts were dismissed by a lower court, but the last two charges were held for court. The charges that are still active against Saker are PA 18 § 5503 §§A4- disorderly conduct by creating a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act which serves no legitimate purpose of the actor, and PA 18 § 5101- obstructing administration of law or other governmental function. The disorderly conduct is a third degree misdemeanor if the intent of the actor is to cause substantial harm or serious inconvenience, or if he persists in disorderly conduct after reasonable warning or request to desist. 

The obstruction of administrative law is a second degree misdemeanor. I think cursing at the officer, saying you are the principal of Mars and that you know the officers in charge, and stepping in front of an officer trying to do his job qualifies. If not then, pulling a Bonny and Clyde and fleeing from a police officer should do the trick. The next court proceeding is scheduled for 7/07/2008, which will probably be the criminal hearing. Do I hear field trip??? I am sure there will eventually be some sort of guilty plea to some lessor offense. Fees paid and maybe community service. Anna should never take the deal. Fight for your name!! No one destroys the reputation of a Mars High School Principal and gets away with it. Not even a former student that she gave one to many detentions to (which is my theory on the police officer that got in the way of Anna and a sale at Walmart). 

This lady is so awesome, how the hell did she not get her hot ass on Nancy Grace. If I was a student at Mars High School I would totally fuck with principal Saker. I would have the theme to Cops playing not stop in front of her office. If she gave me detention I would say shit like "hey at least I'm not going to jail." Zing!!!!

No comments: