pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Why Didn't I Think Of That...


Boing Boing is usually a website I frequent between the hours of 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. at work when the anticipation of lunch has well worn off, but it is too early to begin anticipating going home. I have not gone there lately, but boy am I glad I did. This is a video of cornstarch, water, and a subwoofer. No Shit!! I am willing to bet that one of two people, or a combination of both, came up with this idea. 1) A loser nerd chemistry dork at some math science school like MIT (who will, by the way, be way more successful in what he does than I ever will be) or 2) undergraduate coeds who have just finished getting freshly faced off of a gravity bong they made out of 2 liter of Sunny D (that thier mother bought them with hot pockets and ramin noodles no doubt) and their desk side dorm room garbage can. Whatever the origin it turned out to be a decent post. 

No comments: