pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Can't Believe It Was a Hoax!!!!


To everyones shock, it was revealed today that the Big Foot catch was a Hoax. WHAT!!! NOOOOOOO! The third guy that the hunters brought into tell people they had caught a Big Foot (and who paid them money) got suspicious so he hired a private investigator to trail the hunters. The PI found the Big Foot costume and the hunters admitted they had made it up. The third guy Rick who runs his own Big Foot Website planned to meet the hunters at a Hotel in California, but they never showed, and no one knows where they are now. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What gets me about this story is that there is no scepticism in the press anymore. CNN and Fox News covered this story. So did I, but purely for the entertainment aspect of it. This story got more coverage than John McCain saying that countries just don't invade other countries in the 21 century. For one millisecond I actually wondered if these guys found something. Then I shook my head and patiently waited for the news I heard today. I love that fact that one of the hunters that defrauded the other guys was a cop. Of course.

No comments: