pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Saturday, August 9, 2008

New American Union Festival Today!!!


I always complain about Pittsburgh, but today there is actually something going on like other cities. Of course I forgot to get tickets. American Eagle Outfitters, who just transfered their corporate headquarters to the South Side Works, is sponsoring the New American Union Festival at the South Side Works. It started yesterday, and continues today with Gnarles Barkley, Black Mountain, Raconteurs, Spoon, and Bob Dylan and his band. I've posted the schedule above. Tickets are sold out, but I am sure that there are a million ways to sneak in considering the South Side Works is an open venue. Also I guess Anthony Keidiss of Chilly Peppers is hosting the event. If you are interested, make your way to the South Side. I was there yesterday and it was a cluster fuck of epic proportions. Good Luck...

No comments: