pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whats With the Trannies Lately?


You can't throw a rock in pop culture anymore without hitting a Tranny (just watch the above clip of two of them discussing Tranny stuff). They are everywhere. American pop culture has fallen in love with the transsexual. Just today I was watching the Apprentice/ Hells Kitchen hybrid, I Want to Work For Diddy, and there was a Tranny on it. Further, the talk around town is that Tyra is drumming up publicity for Americas Next Nobody by putting a Tranny on that show. The question everyone is asking is pre or post op?? I mean with Danity Kane, The Pussy Cat Dolls,  I Love New York, Chriss Crocker, and Rupaul's Dragrace chicks with dicks are the new "it" factor in music and entertainment. Trannies are becoming more popular than actual women. Transtasia won a bunch of awards at the Cannes film festival, and Aubrey Odey is in all of the tabloids. I guess this explains why Jenna Jameson did what she did to herself. She was trying to jump on theTranny bandwagon.  Regardless, Trannies are still not completely accepted in society. We will not see true acceptance until we see a NFL quarterback that is a Tranny. Thats the best mental image I could come up with as a joke. Im not sure if this post worked let me know....

No comments: