pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Video...


NSFL. NSFL. NSFL. It is time for that Sunday video post. This post may be so insanely influential on your psyche that you should stop reading now and forget about this post all together. In fact I almost feel bad even giving the begining steps to allowing this video into a person's life. With that said, I have to do a Sunday video post, and this is all I could come up with.  Its from last December, but since the Olympics just happened I figured it would be topical. Its a little different than last weeks Breakfast club dance club. In the vain of Two Girls and a Cup, and Bath Tub Girl, the internet is responsible for showing people the bizarre places that the human mind can go. Well, there is another one that made its rounds around the email world , and I am going to show you the reaction video. I am not- NOT- posting the video or any links. Its up to you to find it yourself. For legal and moral reasons I have made this choice. Since I have built this up so much, and you are curious, but worried I will at least ruin it for you a little and say this: It is fake ( believe me or not), and it has been around for a while, so if you have seen it you know not to watch it again. Now you are really intrigued huh? This all may be serious or I may just be bustin your balls. You figure it out. 

P.S. - The reaction is no where near as good as the the video that started it all: THE GRANDMA REACTION TO 2 GIRLS AND 1 CUP. Absolute classic. Watch that one here.

No comments: