pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally Its on You Tube!!!! Josh Groban Torture!!!!!

Last Night I was pretty much jonesing for True Blood, just like those perverted Vampires on that sacrilegious show. (I will get to a post on that in a bit- does anyone else have to take a shower after watching that show?). I had to DVR the show so that Kara could watch Bridzilla (I couldn't 't tape Bridzilla because some idiot created the DVR so that you have to watch one of the two things you are taping, and can't change the channel....you know what I mean). During a commercial on Bitchzillas I change the channel to see the score of the Sunday Night Game, but "accidentally" put on the Emmy's. To my shock/ horror/ luck/entertainment I saw that disaster that is captured below. 

Just like a car accident I couldn't look away. It was Josh Groban singing a mega-mix of famous television theme songs..... Grimace....The anticipation of what song was coming next continued my self torture, pushing it further and further into Masochism. If you don't know what I am talking about view the video below. (and pay close attention to his facial expressions). If you do know what I am talking about, let me tell you watching it again is not any easier. If you are a able to make it to the South Park theme you are a better man than me. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Snarkle! I guess Bitchzilla automatically goes with snark-talking down Grobans' goofy tribute. Just in case you didn't know it, Groban has a sense of humour. There should be more 27 year olds making millions of dollars a year while staying grounded and keeping their nostrils free of chemicals. Nah, he ain't a saint and never claimed to be. Doesn't take himself too seriously when he's in parody mode. Don't you either. Or just find another whiny bitchfest show of 15 minute famers to watch. Their more your snarkselfs' speed and leave good ole entertainment to real the professionals. By the way, if you're ever in the neighborhood, give That Groban Guy site a looksy. Or check out his Video blog on Vimeo...you'll note he's got snark, humour and above all else a spirit of gratitude. And that will NEVER go out of style. Cheers!