pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Thursday, May 15, 2008

You May Know Kiss Your Dude...In California At Least.


The California Supreme Court has followed in the foot steps of the Massachuesettes Supreme Court by being the second state to allow gay marriage. I got so excited when I heard this, because you know what this means don't you? I get to post a picture of Cynthia Nixon and her hot beefcake of a lover Christine Marinoni. Cynthia Nixon has revealed that she plans on taking her relationship to the next level by marrying Marinoni. They now have two choices on places to do that! Although the Priveledge and Immunities clause of the constitution will not apply in states that don't recognize gay marriage. See I learned something in law school. Christine Marinoni is just awesome. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Christine Marinoni is a lesbian through and through. Cynthia Nixon not so much. They combine to make one super Ginger lesbian Hollywood power couple. If they could actually procreate they would produce an orange. Yes an orange, the fruit. I have to chuckle at the fact that Sex In the City is coming out while Cynthia Nixon is running around talking about marrying a women. Yeah I know.

No comments: