pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fish and Chicks need to go!!!


I have no idea when America's Best Dance Crew is actually on, but I have managed to catch enough of the reruns to get an idea of what's going on. And what's going on is a travesty. Jabawokeez and Kabba Modern are ridiculous!!!! Some of the craziest shit I've ever seen. Now the producers of the show have decided that having diverse groups on the show is better for ratings so they are keeping around a bunch of mediocre girls and the novelty act of guys on skates. Both of these groups are not even close to as talented as some of the groups eliminated. Fish and Chicks suck! They are like a bad Laker Girl routine, or the Dallas Cow Girls. I am waiting for them to start doing a chorus line with high kicks, I know it's coming. Break Skate is alright, they just have that really dorky dude that they keep in the back that I can't help to focus on. It ends up ruining the whole act. I have a feeling there is going to be some sort of Idol Fusion with Best Dance crew in the upcoming months where one will perform on the other show. Maybe not though because there could be a conflict of interest with DYTYCD. Alright, I've already embarrassed myself too much talking about this.

No comments: