pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Talk about price gouging!!!


Page Six is reporting that People magazine is ready and willing to pay 10 million dollars for the baby pictures of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's twins. Are you kidding me? I thought this baby picture thing was getting out of control with J.Lo's six million, but I guess People wants to be know as the "celebrity baby picture" magazine. Apparently, celebrities are looking at it like landing a movie role. Barry Levine from the National Enquire is even saying that this is the cause of celebrities getting pregnant...so they can sell their baby pictures!?! That is why you are the editor of the National Enquire Barry, because you come up with ridiculous statements like that. Although, I would not put it past some celebrities. Their reality is incomprehensible to me. Jolie is supposed to donate the money to charity, but with ten million you have to figure she'll throw a mill in a trust for those kids. If I were Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, I would retire from acting and whatever else they do and be full time baby makers. You would be paid millions just to have sex. Life must be nice for celebrities.

No comments: