pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pittsburgh made it to the big time!!!



I'm from the Steel City so I always like it when we make it to the national news, although I would prefer it was for something other than a naked man running down Banksville Road. KDKA was driving down Banksville, no doubt, returning from covering the latest political plowing scandal) when they had the pleasure of catching a naked Ryan Seacrest running down the road in the freezing cold. What ensued may be the best piece of journalism I have ever witnessed and definitely the front runner for the Pulitzer prize.

Below is the KDKA coverage of it, which needless to say is way better than the Fox Version.



I would love to hear everyones opinion as to what drugs he was on ( I'm saying Dust)

No comments: