pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Monday, March 10, 2008

Ashton shows us how the media works...I don't get it.



Ashton Kutcher's new brain child  "Pop Fiction" debuted last night on E! (watch it here) You know, the one I talked about earlier.  Defamer has the scoop as well. It was as stupid as I thought it would be. I am not going to go into why this show makes absolutely no sense, but I will say these celebrities just don't get it. We don't care if the rumors are true or not. We really don't care. You are just entertainment. Your professional lifes and personal lifes are the jokes. Your lives are just something to do. We read the media when we are bored at work. It doesn't concern us how easy it is to make up a lie. All that concerns us is whether our favorite blog will be updated at 2:30 P.M. when work is really wearing thin. Regardless, I turned it off after Avril reared her ugly head and switched to the Revenge of The Nerds on HBO. I turned it on just in time to catch the best part of the movie. I can't post the movie clip, but you can watch the scene at the link. I'll give you a hint. We've Got Bush!!!


No comments: