pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker comes clean


Sarah Jessica Parker was rated the most unsexy women in the world by Maxim magazine. At first she said she was honored by this, then the truth came out and Parker said that she was actually very hurt by the reward. Rightly so. I think the maxim article was pretty pointless. Don't get me wrong, I like hurting peoples feelings just as much as the next person, but there are way less sexy women in Hollywood than Sarah Jessica Parker. I actually find her kinda hot and sexy. Especially in Honeymoon in Vegas. She is no Andreana Lima, but she is also no Kl-ho-e Kardashian either. Best Week ever did there own analysis of this, and came up with 10 women who are unsexier than Carrie Bradshaw. This is definitely worth looking at. Number one just cracks me up.

No comments: