pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Is Johnny Castle dying of Cancer?

UPDATE: Patrick Swayze does have cancer although the whole five months thing may be an exaggeration. Regardless this post may now be ruined.
The National Enquirer had this little tid bit that everyone has decided to run with. If Patrick Swayze is dying of cancer and has five months to live, that's sad but, would anyone really care? I mean you could have told me he died of cancer five years ago, and I would probably believe you. This is the first time I have heard his name aside from people saying "doesn't Patrick Swayze sing that song shes like the wind?" If he is dying maybe he can take that song with him. I would like to see the Insider and ET battle it out: Fara Facett v. Patrick Swayze segments. Who looks the closer to death, which is flying over see to get experimental treatment?

Just for enjoyment/ torture.... ladies and gentlemen SHES LIKE THE WIND

No comments: