pop culture, pittsburgh, and potpouri

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I guess I have to post this...

UPDATE: Alright I just watched Oprah, and I think this is crazy. It is really interesting, and quit bizarre. I don't want to come of as being insensitive to transgendered people, but this is weird as fuck. How do you explain to your child that daddy was pregnant without confusing them in their education of human biology.
Everyone has been crazy about the pregnant man.(Pictured above before transformation...I know hes hot). Sorry I just don't get it. To me it is not a pregnant man, and there is nothing particularly interesting about this story. Don't get me wrong, I am just as amused with trannies as anyone else, but this isn't that great. A women with a vajayjay is still a women, even if they remove their breasts and cut their hair short. This story is really about a women getting pregnant. There are chicks with dicks and guys with poonanys. I would have liked this way better if the "mans" wife was a chick with a dick. Now we have something. Regardless we still have an Oprah clip where he says he has intercourse with his wife. Yeah chew on that.

Pregnant man meets Oprah
Pregnant man meets Oprah

No comments: